Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Shift your love limit

I've been getting a lot of spoofing spam in my work e-mail recently. It comes from "System Administrator," and it says, "Undeliverable." I'm really not sure the point of such spam. No links to click; nothing. Is this just one of those "ha, ha, I got all the e-mail addressees in that Christian non-profit to think they sent a spam e-mail!" ploys?

The subject line of my supposed e-mail that was handed back to me was "Shift your love limit." I know most people will think this has some kinky undertones. (Maybe overtones?) No! As the unintended sender of such spam, I insist that it is CHRISTIAN EVANGELISTIC spam!

Think about it. Perhaps in your religious subculture (should you choose to accept it) you've noticed that Christians generally pity non-Christians because the latter just can't love as well. Well, that's right. That's why I'm now bombarding all non-Christians with the admonishment to shift their love limit! If they'll just ask Jesus into their heart, they'll suddenly be radically changed, and they'll be able to love like crazy!

Now that I'm thinking about it, my next unintended e-mail campaign won't be so idealistic. I'm going to peg it to realism. Coming to an inbox near you: "Shift your judge limit"!

1 comment:

pBerry said...

I hope mine comes from an African prince named Dahoma who has too much money and wants to give me some. Then I'll be rich AND snooty.